1. Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
2. Age: (As on 01.12.2014)
- Minimum Age : 20 years ; Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 01.12.2014). Candidates born between 01.12.1986 and 01.12.1994 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC /ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual perion of service rendered in defence services + 3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to max.age of 50 years)|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates.|
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview, if qualifying .No change in the category of any candidate is possible after registration of online application.No correspondence/email/ phone will be entertained in this regard.
- CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEM.
4. Educational Qualification:
A Degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by theCentral/ State Government.
(a) The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet/ provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university/ institution. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01-12-2014.
(b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01-12-2014.
(c) Should be able to write and speak English.
(d) Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification.
Other Information Links Regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2014 :
|SBI Associate Bank Clerks||More Information|
|SBI Associate Bank Clerk Notification 2014-15||Hindi / English|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Clarification (SBT vacancies for AP/ Telangana)||Get Details|
|SBI Associate Bank Clerk Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|SBI Associate Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus||Get Details|