SBI Associate Bank Clerk Syllabus : Those candidates who are preparing for State Bank of India clerk exam needs to know the syllabus of the exam. The bank conducts online exam for these posts.Large number of candidates appear for any of its vacancies. So the competition is tough in this bank exam. Those aspirants who appear for the test with preparation will increase their chances of qualifying. So here we are providing you the syllabus of SBI Clerk exam 2014. The written test consists of 5 sections. The section-wise syllabus of State Bank of India Clerk Exam.
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Syllabus:
The Syllabus for SBI Associate Banks Clerks exam is as follows:
(1) Quantitative Aptitude
(2) Reasoning Ability
(3) General English
(4) General Awareness
(5) Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge
1. Quantitative Aptitude
- Arithmetic: Numbers, Simplification, Root, Average, Surds and Indices, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Chain Rule, Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains, Boats and Streams, Allegation, Simple Interest ,Compound Interest, Stocks and Shares, Clocks, Logarithm, Menstruation, Volume and Surface Area, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Heights and Distances.
- Data interpretation: Line Graphs, Bar Graphs, Pie Charts and Tabulation.
2. Reasoning Ability
- Verbal Reasoning: Analogy, Coding Decoding, Blood Relation, Sitting Arrangement, Series Completion, Syllogism, Decision Making, Statement Making.
- Non Verbal Reasoning: Analogy, Series Completion and Classification.
3. General English
- Vocabulary: Synonyms, Antonyms, Homonyms, Word Formation, Sentence Completion.
- Comprehension: Theme detection, Deriving Conclusion, Passage Completion.
- Error Detection and Rearrangement: Passage Correction, Sentence Detection, Spelling.
- Grammar: Active Passive voice, Direct Indirect Speech.
- General Usage: Idioms and Phrases.
4. General Awareness
- Knowledge of Current Affairs, Sports, History, Geography, Culture, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, India and its neighboring countries.
5. Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge
- General Knowledge on Computer hardware and Software, Economy, Banking and Finance.
Note: There will be Negative marking for wrong answers. For every wrong answer given by the candidate, 0.25 marks or ‘/4 marks will be deducted as a penalty for that wrong answer.
Other Information Links Regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2014 :
|SBI Associate Bank Clerks||More Information|
|SBI Associate Bank Clerk Notification 2014-15||Hindi / English|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Clarification (SBT vacancies for AP/ Telangana)||Get Details|
|SBI Associate Bank Clerk Eligibility Details||Get Details|
|SBI Associate Bank Clerk Exam Pattern||Get Details|